Atlanta Trial Attorneys
The attorneys of the Palazzola Law Firm are experienced in Atlanta accident law & have successfully represented clients in the following legal areas:
1. Atlanta Accidents – Injuries can be caused by any number of things, from automobile accidents to a slip-and-fall caused by a child's toy left in the wrong place. Injuries can also result from defective products and medical malpractice. Our accident attorneys understand the Atlanta accident laws that govern personal injury litigation and can help clients receive the compensation they deserve.
2. Criminal Defense – Not all attorneys have the comfort and experience level necessary to handle criminal cases. Chris Palazzola, on the other hand, has built a successful career as a criminal defense attorney. He is a member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys and is also qualified by Gwinnett county courts to handle cases involving the “seven deadly sins”, including murder.
3. Business Litigation – In today’s economic environment, you need to protect yourself and your company from unnecessary risks. The Palazzola Law Firm, serving metro Atlanta area, can help you deal with legal issues, including Contracts, Premises Liability, Liquor Licensing, Internet Law.
4. Bankruptcy – Filing for bankruptcy is an unquestionably traumatic event, although the process is much less painful for those who are represented by a qualified bankruptcy attorney. Understanding the relevant laws and extensive case preparation are the keys to a fair and just outcome.
5. Immigration – Becoming a United States citizen is often a dream for people who have been born elsewhere. But the immigration laws and citizenship application process can be confusing and sometimes frightening for those who are seeking a new life in a different country. That is particularly true when a language barrier exists. That is one reason we have staff members who are fluent in Spanish, Vietnamese, and English.
6. Family Law – Divorce may be common place today, but it is anything but for those who are going through the breakup of a marriage and the resulting child custody battles. An experienced, sensitive attorney can help.
7. Workers’ Compensation – Workers who have been hurt on the job face serious challenges: to their health, their continued employment, and their financial future. In addition, they are often in no position to represent themselves against their employer. An experienced Workers Compensation attorney can see that injured workers get the care and the financial consideration to which they are entitled.