Atlanta Trial Attorneys
Christopher J. Palazzola, Esq.
Cell: 404-310-7964 for emergencies and weekend appointments
I am a former Assistant District Attorney in Fulton county and have handled all types of criminal cases. I have been practicing since 1999. I have settled or won jury verdicts of over $10,000,000 in personal injury cases. I won a federal discrimination case against a local police force and one of the country’s biggest companies. I have handled murder cases to successful resolution and numerous federal criminal cases in Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, and Missouri. I have handled state cases in New York, California, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida.
I pride myself on my work ethic and on being ethical. I believe that preparation for trial and being completely prepared are crucial to winning cases. I learned that while I was in law school working for Brian Steel. I saw the incredible amount of time he spent preparing for a trial. You can never be too prepared, furthermore I participate in various continuing legal eduacation seminars throughout the year.
I also have a very good working relationship with prosecutors and judges. I believe in fighting hard for a client but also in civility. You can be a strong advocate for your client while still maintaining respect for your opponent and the court.
After working for a mid-sized Atlanta firm for seven years, I started my own practice. Over the last two years, our office's legal and support team has grown to include an English, Spanish, and Vietnamese speaking staff.
- Criminal defense
- Personal injury & wrongful death
- Civil litigation—all types
- Business law
- Contracts & licensing
- Family law
- Accident litigation in Atlanta
- University of Tampa (B.S., 1995)
- Georgia State University (J.D., 1999), Law Review, honors in First Amendment Law/Mass Communication Law
Appointed as a mentor by the Georgia Supreme Court to mentor and help young lawyers who have just passed the bar.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- DeKalb Bar Association
- Qualified by Gwinnett county courts to handle seven deadly sin cases, including murder
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Have settled or won jury verdicts of over ten (10) million dollars since being in private practice.
- February 2009: Client had $7,000 in soft tissue injuries and jury awarded $158,000.
- Represented one of the biggest adult clubs in Atlanta metro area. They did not have insurance. Successfully defended dozens of cases from criminal charges against employees to the defense of the club from lawsuits because of shootings on the property, stabbings, fights, and more.
- Beat one of the nation’s biggest retailers in a civil discrimination lawsuit
- Beat a local city/police officers on a civil discrimination lawsuit
Mr. Nguyen studied at Georgia Tech and has been working and managing law offices for nearly 20 years. He speaks English and Vietnamese.
Thuy "Jeanette" Vo
Jeanette has devoted more than ten years to legal secretarial work. Her hands-on style allows her to keep up with many of the firm's cases, so she can often step in when there are no Atlanta accident lawyers available to update clients on any developments in their cases. Jeanette is also fluent in English and Vietnamese.
Luis joined Palazzola Law Firm in 2010. He is fluent in English and Spanish and has significant experience in managing and operating an office. Luis has worked as an assistant manager for a company that assisted the Latin-American community in many different ways. Luis has become the executive assistant for Mr. Palazzola and also assists the rest of the attorneys at the firm. He can be reached directly at 678-687-2161
Whether you need help with Personal Injury, Immigration, Bankruptcy, Family Law, Workers Compensation, Civil, or Criminal Law, our Atlanta accident law firm can help. For a free phone consultation, call the Palazzola Law Firm at 404-320-5920 , or complete our online contact form.